Term and tour condition

Tour Condition Flores Komodo

Tour condition Flores Komodo is our information how to process or make a reservation to our offers. While complete condition on Flores Komodo will get as long as you make an inquiry. Let we know what is your plan, so we will arrange according to your plan also.

Here, we would to give some information about term condition in our Travel Company. You have to know before make a deal with our tour packages. As we are explaining in front of this website that Flores Mega Tours is the only one of our online marketing division. So all the transactions will go through our legality of the company.

Correspondent: We will respond to all the request that come through our company’s email to make easy on controlling of the inbox emails. We put all our website to one email address. Don’t hesitate to ask as long as you are not understand yet what we explain or any other problem or plan.

Reservation: We need you reservation and confirmation before your arrival to our region in Indonesia. This is to cover all tour components that you will use on traveling.

Invoice: Will send to you when you agree with our offers since you start communicate with us. The first invoice will ask the payment to you and all the tour contracts according to our agreement.

Final Invoice: Will send to you when your payment arrives at our company’s bank account. Here, you will know all confirmation about hotels, meals, boat, cars, tour guide, entrance and another component. That is from our agreement between you and our company.

Please keep the final invoice because it is our formal contract letter to claim our service. Bring your final invoice accompany with you on traveling.

Deposit: We ask deposit 60% of total tour cost per person since our invoice send to you.  This is to cover all your tour components in the tour agreement. The rest of payment or 40% of total cost should be paying at least 1 month before arrival.

Payment: Payment should be transferring to our company’s account of the bank that we register of our account. As the company’s account, we do not accept payment with Credit card or paypal. We only accept with wire transfer to our bank account.

Responsibility: We do not responsibility for any kind of insurance, lost, accident, personal things, damage or any other situation beyond our contracts and control.

Refund and cancellation: No refund for all deposit since all cover your booking if you make cancellation 21 days before arrival. We give refund 50% of total deposit if cancellation at least 22 days before arrival to our region.

Tour condition: For complete about condition in our region will give to you since your first correspondent with us. You will know more the local situation and some tour components that you are going to use.

Flores Komodo Dragon Tours Indonesia